Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What are some of the best southeastern universities?

I'm on a college search and I'm just wondering what are some of the best Southeastern universities or best Texan universities? I'm not allowed to go to an HBCU so please exclude those answers. Also I'm willing to go as far north as Washington D.C.; I hate the cold. Any options? Right now I'm looking at the University of Georgia, University of Florida, Rice University, maybe Georgetown University, or Cornell University (That would be a hard decision though. Soo cold.) I have a 4.27 GPA and I get straight A's so an ivy league school is definitely an option. Help please? I am a black female so I really do want to feel comfortable at the school I choose. Sororities are a must; I want to maybe become a Delta Sigma Theta.

No comments:

Post a Comment