Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does anyone know the name of a Buddhist temple?

I'm not exactly rich, nor am i experienced in finding ancient Buddhist temples in the orient which still instruct people on how to become in touch with inner chi, and qi. I want to train in Wudang Wushu, Taijiquan, Xing Yi Quan, Baguazhang, Qi gong, or Liang Yi Quan, but i do not wish to study them here in America. Can anyone help me, by telling me where i could find a temple where i could be trained in one of these forms of meditation and martial arts as well as live. I don't speak many languages other than English and a little spanish, but i'd love to travel to china and find a monastery or temple where i could become one with myself and the universe. No I haven't watched one too many karate movies and simply lost my mind. I'm just tired of my present lifestyle and seek one of serenity and self discovery far away from the present place I live in. I've only found one that comes remotely close to what i want is the Wudang Kung Fu Academy, but i just wanted to know if anyone could help me locate another temple preferably free, but if not free cheaper than 7000yuan a year

No comments:

Post a Comment