Sunday, August 14, 2011

Very faint positive on test?

We've been trying to conceive for about three months - my period is now a week over due, I've done three tests - all positive, but very very faint. I did the first test in the middle of the night, and the other two in the morning. Made sure to keep an eye on the time to make sure that it turned positive within the five minutes allocated (as per instructions). All these tests were Lullaby Conceptions and are 10miu sensitivity. I've made a doctors appointment for tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out then. My question is - what are the chances? I feel pretty good about them - my are starting to get sore, still no period - and pretty bad food aversion/stomach unsettled. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up and then have them taken away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment