Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Plz tell me that what this is meant does look like ?

I M LILY ALSO I m 30 and deaf anyway but it seem what those thought I m more sound beyond teenager ??? bec of that what I am typing an english very much ... honest what Tough for me to believenable what those are thinking and thought seem it what look like I m teenager but NO I m adult as I m 30 yr old ofcourse I am deaf that I am talent english lauganges as well I did sometime signs lauganges is ASL (american signs laugange) and I can do any english bec of my mostly familys is hearing in members only one I m deaf and anything I can do it and whatevers..... understand it what those ppls are think that thought I am teengaer but it seem sound to me neither that I m adult 30 yr old as I did surprised to me that those thought sound seem think beyond tha I m teenager but oh I wish do stay tha way I teenager but no I m 30 so! if honest to tell me that I really need advice Pls ?

No comments:

Post a Comment